***Fight Club**** Round 59 Voting

Congrats, GFreg!

LOL, how did he get all the way up to #2 on his first game?!

Thanks! It is because I am really good...LOL! :lol:

I didn't even know you guys kept score.

Yay! Thanks everybody! I had a lot of fun and enjoyed seeing all your photos. Sorry for noobing it up but what exactly is this Top 20 and how does it work?

Good job!!:D

Yay! Thanks everybody! I had a lot of fun and enjoyed seeing all your photos. Sorry for noobing it up but what exactly is this Top 20 and how does it work?

The top 20 is an 'all-time' high score list for everybody. It already takes into account number of votes cast (The more votes, the less score per vote), and the number of players (The fewer players, the lower the total available points for the round). Currently, it doesn't take into account how many games you've played, but I'm going to rethink the formula this weekend to come up with one that's a bit more fair. After all, if someone like you came in 1 week, had a huge score, and never played again, it'd be an almost impossible mark to surpass for those who have played quite a few times. I'll announce the new scoring and the new top 20 this weekend after working it out. It'll probably multiply the score by a logarithmic value starting at .5, and ending with a limit at 1.

The top 20 is an 'all-time' high score list for everybody. It already takes into account number of votes cast (The more votes, the less score per vote), and the number of players (The fewer players, the lower the total available points for the round). Currently, it doesn't take into account how many games you've played, but I'm going to rethink the formula this weekend to come up with one that's a bit more fair. After all, if someone like you came in 1 week, had a huge score, and never played again, it'd be an almost impossible mark to surpass for those who have played quite a few times. I'll announce the new scoring and the new top 20 this weekend after working it out. It'll probably multiply the score by a logarithmic value starting at .5, and ending with a limit at 1.

Say what??!! lol As long as I can take pics next week I m cool :sexywink:

Wow, thanks for putting all that work into Fight Club. I plan to keep playing because it is fun and I am sure that I just got some beginner's luck last week but a new scoring system does seem fair.

Chiller has been at #1 on the top 20 for as long as I can remember.
He hasn't played in a while, but damn - he was good!

I don't know how he did some of the stuff he did in just one hour, lol.

If he ever starts playing again, I'm sure the beating will resume.

Chiller has been at #1 on the top 20 for as long as I can remember.
He hasn't played in a while, but damn - he was good!

I don't know how he did some of the stuff he did in just one hour, lol.

If he ever starts playing again, I'm sure the beating will resume.

No kidding! If there ever was an unbeatable player, it was Chiller. I haven't seen him around anywhere for a while, which is too bad...

I'll hop on that Chiller return bandwagon. LOVE his photos. Since we are asking..... can Anty, Arto, kundalini, and Chris Arab come back too?

:hail: I am willing to beg and/or intice with goodies. :love:

Wow, thanks for putting all that work into Fight Club. I plan to keep playing because it is fun and I am sure that I just got some beginner's luck last week but a new scoring system does seem fair.

New scoring is in place, but you're still in the top 20 ;)

A few more weeks, you can claim that 2nd spot back!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back