Files are "too large" to upload, help?

CuppaTia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've had to upload this image which is a poor quality (made the collage on my phone) but I would really like to upload my photo's that are a better quality? Need some help!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 157
The best way to put pictures on this site would be to upload to Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and embed them.
Very nice concept and execution. I love naked people.

Thank you for the help and the compliment!

The best way to put pictures on this site would be to upload to Flickr, Photobucket, etc. and embed them.
Very nice concept and execution. I love naked people.

I think you can upload 1080p images (1920x1080 pixels) without it stopping you on the forum.

Which is enough to fill up almost anybody's entire screen. You shouldn't need any larger than that, because that's approaching a pretty decent sized real world print viewed from pretty close up. Any larger and you'd have to drag around different parts of the image which would ruin the composition of most photos.

There is a 2MB file size limit if you upload from your computer.
There is no image resolution limit (pixel dimemsions), and TPF will automatically re-size large images linked from a host web site.

Images having large pixel dimensions take longer to load on the site.

1080p is a set of HDTV high-definition video modes characterized by 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution and progressive scanning.
1080p refers to the ability of a display device to accept 1080p signals in native resolution format That means the display is showing a true 1920 pixels in width and 1080 pixels in height, and the display is not overscanning, underscanning, or reinterpreting the signal to a lower resolution.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your help. Really appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back