What's new

Film is sold

dsingley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 rolls Kodak Gold Pluss 100. Each roll 36 exposures. New, in original package (still sealed), but expired in mid '90's.

8 rolls Kodak Ektachrome 100HC. New in original sealed package, but expired in the mid 1990's.
 

Attachments

  • Film.webp
    Film.webp
    247.9 KB · Views: 142
How much for all?
 
How about $25 plus postage. I'm thinking I can get all ten boxes into a small USPS flat rate box. That's a little below the low end prices I was seeing on E-Bay.
 
How about $25 plus postage. I'm thinking I can get all ten boxes into a small USPS flat rate box. That's a little below the low end prices I was seeing on E-Bay.


Film is sold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom