What's new

Filters - Any sample pictures online?

Vegasvec

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for websites that compare the same photos with and without certain filters. I am trying to get a good feel for the effects, either in ideal or non-ideal situations.

I have found one site that showed the effects of circular polarization filters, which is amazing when shooting water! However, I want to see what it looks like indoors as well, even though I know its not recommended to shoot indoors.

Thanks!
 
I don't know of any specific ones, particularly of indoor shots. You might try the manufacturer webs sites though (if you haven't already). Stop in to B&H photo online to get a list of manufacturers to try and search. Some are:
Hoya
Lee
B+W
Cokin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom