What's new

Filters for sale - barely used, like brand new

crimangel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a few filters I didn't get around to using much, thus the state they are in are pretty much brand new. If you are interested, leave me a message/reply here or email me at siuman45@yahoo.com. I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. thanks!

I'm willing to negotiate prices + shipping

Mandy:blushing:

Tiffen Haze-1 Filter 58mm - $9.00 US
Tiffen Soft/FX3 58mm - $14.00 US
Tiffen Red 25 58 mm - $14.00 US
Tiffen Circular polarizer 58mm - $9.00 US


accept paypal for shipping
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom