filters

kimbie05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
umm, so i'm not particulary the most knowledgeable when it comes to what filters to use to enahnce what.

i'm shooting an outdoor wedding in florida, and it takes place in a little garden. unfortunately, i have not seen the place (since i'm from cincinnati) so i'll have to get a better idea of what shots will look good once i get down there in may. but my question is, will a warming filter help for skin tones? and if so, i'm thinking just a touch. like... an "A"? is that right?

of all the photographers i've freelanced for, i've found that when shooting people, a warming filter is like a miracle. but i have only ever used a polarizer, therefore... i dont know anything about any other filters.

help, please?

nope, not digital.

so for film..... what do you suggest? or does anyone have better ideas, as opposed to a warming filter to achieve rich colors, good skin tone...etc...?

i've shot weddings before, but they were very low key. i'm a little nervous about this one, and i want the best photos possible - without enhancing afterwards! especially because it IS film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back