While I like this crop, I think a tighter crop would work as well. I wouldn't chop too much, though...What do you think about a tighter crop?
Thank you, Marius. Believe it or not, the whole image is desaturated a bit, the grass in particular. I agree, desaturating the grass some more could help in separating the car from the background.I'm not a fan of post-processing images too much, but since this is such an artsy shot I feel like my instinct would be to de-saturate the grass a little bit so that the red of the car stands out against it a bit more. At this point they're blending together a bit which is a nice effect in and of itself, don't get me wrong but it also seems to rob the vehicle of a bit of impact. It's still the focal point but it's got more competition this way. Dunno, just thinking out loud there.
it looks liek there is too much magenta in it... doesn't look like a natural sunset or sunrise, lacks the orange/yellow of a sunset/sunrise
Thanks, Michael and ayeelkay. I wasn't really going for a natural sunset. I did not add any magenta/pink in post I always shoot my sunsets with the WB set to shade, so I could get these tones in camera.Looks to me like there is too much pink, or magenta as michaelleggero said as well.
Thanks, Frequency. Like I mentioned above, this has already been desaturated some. I might try desaturating it a bit more and see what I get.Desaturate this a bit, the story becomes more prominent; the decorativenss of the colour gives no room to think the story of the car
I agree fully.the tree branch in the foreground is somehow distracting...
I don't agreethe the sky looks like is it overexposed and that for the white space at the horizon...