Finally! 1/3 of the way there...

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided it's time to start upgrading glass.

Just picked up a lens I've lusted after for 2 years now... It represents 1/3 of the Nikon Holy Trinity.

My 'new to me' 70-200 f/2.8 VR. :drool:

So far I absolutely love this lens... Next up is the 14-24 I think (I have a Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 HSM Macro that is tack sharp).

Baby steps...

I should have some time to shoot with it more tomorrow, todays shots were mostly playing around shooting anything and everything like I normally do with new gear.

1/3 Of The Way by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr

very nice. i'm in a huge internal debate on my next lens. luckily i have another month before the funds are available to figure it out.

Wow. What are you shooting? That thing looks like a beast. I'm contemplating on the 80-200 AF-S.

Enjoy!!!

Sweet! Recently picked up an 80-200 2.8 (not AF-S or VR) and like it... so that thing must be the bees knees! Merry Christmas, I am sure you will enjoy that beast!

I shoot a lot of wildlife, some landscapes, and portraits of my family mostly.

The 80-200 is a very nice lens, I've owned one in the past and currently know of someone selling one in very good condition, but I think he's looking more for trades for a D200/D300 series camera.

That will be my next lens! I will never buy another lens that is not at least 2.8 or faster. How's it working with that D7000? Where did you get it and how much? Post some pictures!!!

Most reactions

Back