What's new

finally bought a tripod. 4 pics.

Duce!

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
just bought a tripod, tried some night photography and then a couple random stuff, i think these were the best of the bunch. no post-processing yet. no cropping. nothing, just resizing. any critique appreciated. oh yea. shot with a pentax zx-l film camera, negatives scanned to digital.


ashtray.jpg


barrier.jpg


fire2.jpg


colors.jpg
 
#2 and 4 are the standouts, to me..

I'm glad you included the No Parking sign in #4 because for a while there, I had no idea what I was looking at or which way the camera was pointing... :confused:
 
#2,3 and 4 :thumbup: . But for #2, I'd like to see what it'd look like with more room at the bottom part of the picture.
 
I'm with Alexandra here: the fourth is really great. But I also like the warmth that comes out of my screen when I look at the third.... aaaahhhh! :D
I also like the second for its idea, but somehow, erm... ugh. I don't like the first at all, though I might stay with it for long enough to start to appreciate its technical bonus points, but the subject ... well ... erm ... sorry.... but ... ugh! ;)
 
I like the first two pictures~~, :)
 
thanks

LaFoto said:
I'm with Alexandra here: the fourth is really great. But I also like the warmth that comes out of my screen when I look at the third.... aaaahhhh! :D
I also like the second for its idea, but somehow, erm... ugh. I don't like the first at all, though I might stay with it for long enough to start to appreciate its technical bonus points, but the subject ... well ... erm ... sorry.... but ... ugh! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom