What's new

Finally got my 2013 GT500. Took some fall pictures

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
208
Reaction score
48
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, its been a while since I posted here.

Here are a couple pictures I took. I am looking for any help you can give on them.

Thanks!

They were shot with a Nikon D90 with the 18-105mm and a 50mm 1.4G
Selling my D90 hopefully this week and picking up my D600











 
sweet ride. fav photo is the first one and the last one.
 
Thank you!
 
I agree with the first and last pics although I'd like to see the car further away from the background.
Very nice ride! :D
 
Nice colours and all, but if I may say...you took the same shot five times. There's at least four other sides of the car.
 
Nice colours and all, but if I may say...you took the same shot five times. There's at least four other sides of the car.


LOL I know, these are the only ones I posted up. I only had about 5 minutes of shooting time before it started raining. An no I was not afraid of my camera getting wet, I dont drive my baby in the rain haha

I have a couple more angles. I will post up some more that I did...
 








 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom