What's new

Took some photos for the first time in months...

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally felt like I had SOME motivation to dust off the D750 and take some pictures outside. I didn't take too many though due to the depth of snow requiring snow shoes to even get around. But I tried my best, felt kind of weird taking pictures because it was the first time since I started working full time. It feels so familiar yet so distant.

Snow fell onto the viewfinder and tried to clear it but when I took the eye cup off, it broke :(

It's a Nikon part too, it was missing when I bought the camera so I bought one and they're expensive. Why are they so expensive? I might have to find some cheap replacement.

IMG_4825.webp


IMG_4821.webp


IMG_4820.webp


IMG_4823.webp


IMG_4824.webp


IMG_4818.webp


IMG_4826.webp


IMG_4822.webp


IMG_4815.webp
 
Nice...it's like riding a bike, you dont forget.
 
I don’t know, kinda forgot about the camera controls for a minute 😅
Try driving a car when you've only been driving the truck for a few months:
"Where's the wiper switch?"
"No, that's not the radio, it's the fan."
"Where did the window switch go? Oh, in the door, not the center dash."
 
Last edited:
Very nice set! I like your DOF for the kitty portrait, and the solo pine cone is gorgeous!

Good work for just stepping out for the first time in awhile. 👍
 
All of them look great, but I really love the second shot. It's very picturesque, and makes me reminiscent of visiting my best friend in the midwest during Winter.

Maybe there are some good quality and affordable third party options for replacing the eye cup.
 
Try driving a car when you've only been driving the truck for a few months:
"Where's the wiper switch?"
"No, that's not the radio, it's the fan."
"Where did the window switch go? Oh, in the door, not the center dash."

At work, I drive multiple cars and I swear the windshield wiper controls are different places on each. So I keep giving people the high beams 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom