What's new

Finally proven

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's official now....I've verified my Cambo 4 x 5 in camera works just fine! I had already "film" proven the Cambo, but finisher prints would really tell me what I had. I expected a grain because it showed when I checked using a 40X microscope four days ago but last night confirmed I'd enjoy using this big boy! My first sheet of Ilford paper narrowed the exposing time and I zipped off a nice one! Being a direct negative to finish paper test I eliminated focus junk I believe.
IMG_7440.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7523.webp
    IMG_7523.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7517.webp
    IMG_7517.webp
    197 KB · Views: 55

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom