What's new

Finally..

oD4000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
After literally weeks of hanging out here and reading stuff, I finally picked up a D40 and started shooting. It's just sooo good no matter what anybody says.

Please critique


#1
22667_1290053245871_1066427436_899480_2830776_n.jpg


#2
22667_1290052445851_1066427436_899461_3447215_n.jpg


#3
22667_1290052805860_1066427436_899470_4867436_n.jpg


#4



22667_1290052405850_1066427436_899460_4633888_n.jpg


#5
22667_1290052245846_1066427436_899456_7964984_n.jpg



All photos are original and unedited. Thanks.
 
Good start. Some could be better, but they are no worse than anyone else's first shots, and I am not going to cream you for that.

Have you seen the thread here on TPF where all of the photos were taken with the lowly Nikon D40? It is definitely worth looking at.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...lery/182989-post-your-nikon-d40-pictures.html

Enjoy...
I agree with PatrickHMS. Now if you're comfortable with the operation of it, might want to work on composition basics. Maybe get a good book, help from a friend, etc...I get a lot of ideas for comp, from watching television. Especially the "ed" channels, like history, discovery, etc. Those newfangled "moving pictures" guy's and gal's are masters at it. Some times I just spend some time here, checking out some of the Pro's, Expert's, and more advanced folks, photo's. Get some good ideas there too.

J.
Not a bad start...
 
Yes I REALLY like how the camera operates and feels. You are right I should use alot of practise. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom