Finn Again

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our Shetland Sheepdog has been posing for me since he was 2 weeks old. Me and the kids visited him at the breeders every week from 2 weeks until we brought him home. Lots of pictures. I took this one yesterday playing with the 100-400 zoom.

IMG_1447.JPG

What a thoughtful expression! (referring to the first photo)

He probably realized there are really 12 dimensions and is worried about what that means to string theory. That or he's thinking about diner.

Thanks. And he is definitely thinking about the treat I’m going to give him after he is done posing.

Our Shetland Sheepdog has been posing ....
Greetings Winona, I especially like your first image with your Shetland posing among the dandelions. My wife's sister was partial with the Sheltie Breed. They are extremely loyal and smart. Good set of images!

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Wonderful dog.
And a very happy one!

What a handsome lad he is. My Sadie loves to pose as well.

Hi Winona... such beautiful photos of such a beautiful pup......... you know i love Shelties too.. i had my Lassie as soon as i was out on my own.. now i have the larger version.. even though they say they are not related.. i think they have much the same personality..both my collie and sheltie were easy to train.. and so sweet.. love your different environments with your photo of the boy...

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back