Fire Factory

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the Fire Factory where fire is manufacturered and assembled and shipped all over the world:D

022-1.jpg

I picked up some fire today on my way home from school!
:D
haha

Fully laughing out loud. I mean that in a good way. Somehow that makes me miss my film daze.

Love & Bass

Yeah, the look on my face when I opened the back of the camera had to have been priceless, I took a lot of shots that where by all means supposed to be color, I was so dissapointed with my self.

It took me a while to see that sign, LOL. Nice find.

I walk by this all the time, I had been thinking of taking a shot like this for some time, it just took a wile to get around to it.

Ah! Well now I finally know. Had wondered where fire came from all my life.
Thanks for telling me at last :D.
And hey ... looks good in b&w, too!

Ah! Well now I finally know. Had wondered where fire came from all my life.
Thanks for telling me at last :D.
And hey ... looks good in b&w, too!

This is not the first appearence of the Fire Factory here on TPF, That is the same...Building? seen here, the answer was there for some time now :D

I thought it was that building, but does it so clearly read in any of your other photos? It doesn't (or I can't find it), so there. This could have been somewhere else, something else ... ;)

I thought it was that building, but does it so clearly read in any of your other photos? It doesn't (or I can't find it), so there. This could have been somewhere else, something else ... ;)

There was one occation prior to that set I posted one where it was only slightly obstructed (but readable) but I can't find it any more.

[url pulled]

*EDIT* No wonder I couldent find it, it is in the same thread pic_612

ha! cool..

i actually asked the question today.. "how do you catch fire".. now i know, you get it in a box!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back