Fire Helmet

skates94

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just received Photoshop Elements 7 and was playing around with it. I have never used a photo editing software till now and I'm trying to get the hang of it. Anyway wanted to upload this and see how it turned out.

12094-FD.jpg

Attachments

• $FD.jpg
    $FD.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Nice shot there LT. Seems to have come out perfect imo. Checked out your other fd shots. All very nice.....

For some action shots check out my fireground photography site @ www.newjerseyfire.com

Heres one I shot at a local apartment job I was covering. Thought I'd share.......... I wish the sky/background hadn't been so blown out but it was a great catch either way.

large.jpg

Stickman, thanks for the kind words. Your photo is very nice also and when I get off duty on Monday I'll check out more of your shots. Thanks again

Just to eliminate the confusion..... I'm not the LT. These were taken at a block party the FD showed up to. Helmet was on the dash of the BRT (Big Red Truck).

I stood in the wrong line, my brothers a fireman........ I became a cop (hence the pig in my signature). What was I thinking?????

Thanks Again.

BLUE / RED were all family............ Great shot either way!!!!

Most reactions

Back