MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 28, 2006 #1 EXIF: NIKON D70 1/20 sec f 20 38 mm
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2006 #2 Good tones, all around good capture.
Insomniac TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 108 Reaction score 1 Location Maryland, USA Feb 28, 2006 #3 Nice shot
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 ClarkKent said: Good tones, all around good capture. Click to expand... Thanks. I used Raw Shooter 2006 for my conversions. I did some dodging and burning in PS CS2.
ClarkKent said: Good tones, all around good capture. Click to expand... Thanks. I used Raw Shooter 2006 for my conversions. I did some dodging and burning in PS CS2.
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2006 #5 The movement of the water is great. I really like the tones on this as well.
macawlvr TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 505 Reaction score 9 Location Milton, Florida Mar 1, 2006 #6 I was looking for the dog.. Nice shot btw. Trish
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2006 #7 yea i like the tones you've used here, good job :thumbup:
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Mar 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Bump
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2006 #9 who opened it up?
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Mar 1, 2006 #10 I agree with the above - nice tones!
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Mar 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 LittleMan said: who opened it up? Click to expand... you see that pipe rench? I pulled that out of my back pocket and opened the sucker up for the pic LOL j/k of course. The fire department was bleeding the fire hydrants in the dupont circle around of DC on this day.
LittleMan said: who opened it up? Click to expand... you see that pipe rench? I pulled that out of my back pocket and opened the sucker up for the pic LOL j/k of course. The fire department was bleeding the fire hydrants in the dupont circle around of DC on this day.