Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Sep 11, 2005 #1
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 11, 2005 #2 nice shot Laurie, love the symmetry.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #3 Very nice. Love the sense of floating(which it obviously is) in a sea of black. Nice exposure too and I also like the symmetry
Very nice. Love the sense of floating(which it obviously is) in a sea of black. Nice exposure too and I also like the symmetry
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Funny, how at first I expected something so much bigger than this, like fireworks by the side of a river or so.... and then it is this floating candle against just black. Very simple, very effective. The symmetry is definitely adding to it all!
Funny, how at first I expected something so much bigger than this, like fireworks by the side of a river or so.... and then it is this floating candle against just black. Very simple, very effective. The symmetry is definitely adding to it all!
Karalee hOtLiPs! Joined Feb 22, 2004 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 48 Location Here....there....everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #5 Nice and simple, but very effective :thumbsup: awesome shot!
Canoncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 42 Location Whitby,Ontario,Canada. Sep 12, 2005 #6 Karalee said: Nice and simple, but very effective :thumbsup: awesome shot! Click to expand... The exact words I was going to say.
Karalee said: Nice and simple, but very effective :thumbsup: awesome shot! Click to expand... The exact words I was going to say.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 12, 2005 #7 Beauty of a shot. Nice !
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #8 Canoncan said: The exact words I was going to say. Click to expand... ditto again!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Sep 12, 2005 #9 This is very cool! I like it, I like it! : )
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #10 Very nice. I really like this shot.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #11 simple and sweet.. nicely exposed
cpelsy2k1 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2005 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2005 #12 simple but nice shot, would be a great picture for a devotional
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Sep 12, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Wow... thanks everyone for all the comments!