What's new

Fire.

900rr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
miami fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
critics are welcome .

DSC_0205.jpg


fire2.jpg


fire8.jpg


fire1.jpg


thanks
 
Looks really nice, I like the 1st and 3rd ones the most. The second one seems to have more noise, and the last one has a bit of a distracting red blur to the side.

But yeah, really liking them. Would love a 1680x1050 wallpaper of these :)
 
You want the "critics" ?
Oh.
OK, if you pay for the trip, I'll come over!

Or did you want some "critique"?

I feel you COULD have done with a shorter shutter speed, but compositionally they are quite nice, mostly so 3. I like the comp of that one. And I like 3 and 4 for the fact that they sport the sparkles.

What DID you do to that glass???
 
thanks
 
Erm ... "thanks" is no answer to my question... Which language is your first language? I hope I may ask this.
 
im curious as to what you're burning. it's a gas i assume, not a liquid. fairly explosive, and is that a sparkler that's lighting it? i agree about a slightly slower shutterspeed, but i know it's real real tough to time explosions and exposures with a speedy shutter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom