What's new

Fireworks and Lightning

poker_jake

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
321
Reaction score
55
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot while testing different exposures and compositions before the show started.

7505917228_8109e9dfd5_b.jpg
 
Lovely shot. I somewhat agree with Joshua Sim (I'm assuming that's his name :) ). A huge portion of the image is taken up with negative space. I'd either rack out on the bridge and firework or get lower to the ground (if it was possible) to get rid of some of the sky. I'd probably pick the latter, because catching both fireworks at the same time was really bloody cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom