What's new

Fireworks - Vancouver

naughtybunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2721136781_900fd52d77_o.jpg
 
Nice shot! I really don't have time to go to any of them this year. I got a bunch of photos I took 2 years ago tho lol. I went on one of the bridges and shot from there. It was a good spot cuz you got to see all the boats parked in the water too :)
 
Nice shot! I really don't have time to go to any of them this year. I got a bunch of photos I took 2 years ago tho lol. I went on one of the bridges and shot from there. It was a good spot cuz you got to see all the boats parked in the water too :)

Thank you for you advice. I may try next year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom