What's new

Fireworks...

Nikmal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
21
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I liked how these turned out for the most part. I like the bloom effects too :)



$DSC_0080.webp$DSC_0121.webp$DSC_0038.webp
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0051.webp
    $DSC_0051.webp
    517.2 KB · Views: 56
Not bad, but I wonder why I cannot see anything behind the fireworkds. Maybe they were taken against a black sky - just curious. Watch the crop, the top right one is cropped off the top and this detracts from the composition. The top left is also cropped a bit. You would make it a lot easier for reviewers if you could number your images - this makes it a lot easier to refer to them.

WesternGuy
 
looks soft like camera movement - what was the shutter speed & were they all handheld?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom