What's new

Morning Glory

Ysarex98 92

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I pull them up by the thousands in the garden. This one I found on my walk this morning blooming on a construction fence. Oly Pen E-PL9 w/14-42mm

morning-glory.webp
 
I know they grow like weeds in your area, but I sure love them! Even the heart-shaped leaves are appealing to me.

I think they'd die back completely up here. I may have to put money down on one to find out next year!

Pretty shot!
 
I know they grow like weeds in your area, but I sure love them! Even the heart-shaped leaves are appealing to me.

I think they'd die back completely up here. I may have to put money down on one to find out next year!

Pretty shot!
If you want morning glory seeds just say so. I'll drop some in a envelope and head them your way.
 
If you want morning glory seeds just say so. I'll drop some in a envelope and head them your way.
Yes! I'll give them a try up here.

I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom