What's new

Fireworks?

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
23
Location
Hoorn, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yes, fireworks.
There is a fair going on in my town and every year they shoot up a buttload of fireworks. So thats a nice time to take pics :)
And here they are:
#1
vuurwerk011.jpg

#2
vuurwerk013.jpg

#3
vuurwerk014.jpg

#4
vuurwerk016.jpg

#5
vuurwerk020.jpg

#6
vuurwerk024.jpg

#7
vuurwerk026.jpg

#8
vuurwerk027.jpg


Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan
 
Nice shots! The first one is amazing because its so simple! I really like it!
 
Yeh, these are definitely some good shots.
 
Yes, that first one is captivating. Made me think of jellyfish :D.
All the others are very nice, too. Such as #s 3 and 5! Actually, 5 seems to be pulsating (in my eyes, but my eyes may go wrong with old age... ;)).
 
those are some of my favorite firework shots. i love how you can still see the sky and clouds
 
I've never tried shooting fireworks before. What kind of settings do you use to get these kinds of (fantastic) shots?
 
Very nice. I'm quite jealous, seeing as my fireworks pictures never come out too fabulous! My favorites are #2 and #7.
 
thanks again :D
To shoot these fireworks, i shot at ISO100, F10 with a shutter speed between 1 and 10 seconds. Kinda depends on hom much "bang" you want in your pic. I like it when there are few, so most of the pics are about 2-3 seconds.
 
Oh my gosh. I see alot of firework shots and have done it myself. But none have had such a bang as the first one. Oh man, I absolutely love it. It takes alot for me to like a photo too.
 
if only i could have got shots like that when i shot fireworks, very nice
 
Wow...these are amazing Daan. Very well done man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom