What's new

Fireworks

Patrice

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
384
Location
Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada
Taken at a fireworks display set to music. Summer of 2006, D70, Tamron 28-300, monopod.

I like the last one best, no idea why.

How do I improve either the technique or the image?
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0932small.webp
    $DSC_0932small.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 122
  • $DSC_0970small.webp
    $DSC_0970small.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 101
  • $DSC_0976small.webp
    $DSC_0976small.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 132
  • $DSC_0977small.webp
    $DSC_0977small.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 87
  • $DSC_0981small.webp
    $DSC_0981small.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 131
  • $DSC_0989small.webp
    $DSC_0989small.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 113
  • $DSC_0994small.webp
    $DSC_0994small.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 131
Globalfest! Which night did you go? I attended last year and it was spectacular, adn it looks like you had a wonderful view - I can't pick a fav.
 
Those are some real nice shots:thumbup:
 
Some wonderful shots there!
 
I love fireworks and I have taken a few last year. I have some fine tuning to do, but your photos are cool. Nice job! Thanks for sharing!! And welcome to the forum.
 
I have 300 shots from the South Africa show,,, will find a few. oh and my tip

LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! reflections over water ,or an interesting feature,are a nice touch.and iso 100, cos thers lots of ligfht.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom