first and last pics with my digital rebel :-(

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
to make a long story short, i bought a 300d from my chiopractor for $500. Battery pack, flash card, long warranty - it was a good deal. Then he found out that if he took the camera in to Best Buy he could cash in on his warranty and get a 350xt to replace it. So he asked me if he could have it back, and he gave me $100 cause he felt bad about it. So yeah, i managed to take just a few pictures while i was still experimenting with the camera before i gave it back. If anyone knows of any good deals on Digital Rebels, let me know!

yellowflowerswith300d.jpg

leaveswith300d.jpg

houseatnightwith300d.jpg

grasswith300d.jpg

flowerwith300d.jpg

nice shots! your intro says a lot about your chiropractor...his name isn't mountainlander is it? :biglaugh:

mountainlander said:
:er: I've got my eye on you....

thought you worked with your hands?????

shame on you for not commenting on john's pics!

JonMikal said:
thought you worked with your hands?????

shame on you for not commenting on john's pics!

What!! I thought the $100 extra was good enough.... :lmao:

ok ok, how's this?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

See, I do work with my hands.

Oh, and John, I really like the first one. It caught my eye for a bit.

thanks guys, you wouldn't believe how quickly i took these. probably all within 5 minutes, except for the night shot

Instant, short, passionate love... now you'll have to thrive on the memories... Sigh!

I like the first one so much! But actually I like them all.
A pity that you had to give it back. Isn't a deal a deal?

i just got me a 350d 2 hours back with a 70-200-- 4l lens.. looks great!!!!

you have some really good shots and a great eye, go for it.. good deals, well since it is kinda new in the market doubt there will be many second-hands... ebay? agh i have no idea

Most reactions

Back