First attempt at a collage (1940 Packard)

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to a car show and thought of attempting my first collage. I just thought I'd share but I am not too sure about the bumper in the middle. I think it may be a little too distracting but I wanted to include it and due to the size and shape it wouldn't fit elsewhere and still keep the format.I'm open for any cc (even though this isn't the critique area).

Last edited:
I agree with you... I'm not too fond of the bumper in the middle. All the other pics are sepia and of the same shape, that one in the center seems to dominate. I think it would be better to remove it and enlarge the other images to fill that space.

K8-90,
Thanks I will give it a shot and post the next results

I think some shots of the rear of the car will help as well. It seems like so many from the front but none from the rear not making you feel as if you can see the whole car. Other then that I like it.

I think some shots of the rear of the car will help as well. It seems like so many from the front but none from the rear not making you feel as if you can see the whole car. Other then that I like it.

I was thinking the same thing, but the owner had his chairs set up almost touching the front bumper on both sides and I couldn't really get that shot. I will try again next week as this is a weekly gathering. When I get that shot I will add it and fill the 2 holes you see in my new edit below. Again, thanks for all of the feedback! Keep it comming :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back