First attempt at football BYU vs UNLV

namaste_lv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I shot my first football game this weekend. I would have preferred a day game. Being a night game made it that much harder. My hat's off to you guys that do this. It always seems that a line judge or someone steps in front of you a just the wrong time.

C&C welcome. Link to the Flickr Set

Flickr Set here

Last edited:
nice pics, certainly got an eye, 1st one would be better in focus, and i think 2nd one is still not in focus 100% and would maybe look better with a bit more action in also try and straighten the images!

other than that well done!

I'm trying to figure this one out. The motion blur looks like the ball is moving away from the receiver. Any Ideas what happened here?

How did you get down to an area to be able to take those pics? I have always wanted to shoot a game but never was able to get down there. I did not have a press pass or anything.....???????

I hate BYU...... Boommer SOOONnneeerrr!!!!!

How did you get down to an area to be able to take those pics? I have always wanted to shoot a game but never was able to get down there. I did not have a press pass or anything.....???????

I hate BYU...... Boommer SOOONnneeerrr!!!!!

I was able to get a press pass...

What's a Sooner doing all the way up in Spokane? I went to OU from 92-97. The dark years of John Blake.

Great to see there are other SOONERS on here. I live in the great state of Oklahoma and LOVE the Sooners. Especially Sooner Football. I try to go to as many games as possible every year and will be attending law school there soon hopefully.

BTW on the pics, what lens were you using, and did you have a press pass?

Most reactions

Back