first attempt at light drawing

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i figured id use my fancy camera with bulb setting and my green laser pointer to draw.
DSC_0096.jpg

its zoidberg from futurama if you couldnt tell

Cool.. do you mind sharing how to do it?

He used a relatively long exposure (12.9 seconds) and what looks like a green laser pointer. Just trace a pattern with the pointer during the exposure.

i figured id use my fancy camera with bulb setting and my green laser pointer to draw.
its zoidberg from futurama if you couldnt tell

I do not like your sig. The analogy is flawed. If you merely use your dSLR on auto you're not taking advantage of the manual setting sure but it's not going to hurt anything. If you leave you Lamborghini in 2nd gear you're going to break things. Very expensive things.

EDIT:
"buying a DSLR just to shoot on automatic is like buying a Lamborghini and driving it back and forth to work"

He used a relatively long exposure (12.9 seconds) and what looks like a green laser pointer. Just trace a pattern with the pointer during the exposure.

your right, i just set it on bulb and held down the shutter button with one hand and drew on the wall with the laser pointer with the other hand, now that you mentioned it i shouldve just set it to 30 second exposure so i didnt have to hold and draw and draw at the same time

Most reactions

Back