sublimelbc
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics i took tonight skating. This is my first attempt at night time action. It was mildly lit up, but i was still shooting 1000+ ISO and using a flash (on camera). I think after tonight I may be looking into an external flash (i hate the on camera flash). Any comments or critique greatly appreciated.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

On a side note, does anyone have suggestions for focusing in low light. The only thing I was doing was just to manually focus on a fixed position, and hope the person went where i focused.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

On a side note, does anyone have suggestions for focusing in low light. The only thing I was doing was just to manually focus on a fixed position, and hope the person went where i focused.
