First Attempt at Photography..C&C Please!

ETheSecond

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first attempt at photography. Please leave any advice or tips you have for me. Much thanks ahead of time!

Here you go guys! Hope this is better to view!!

1 by ETheSecond, on Flickr

2 by ETheSecond, on Flickr

3 by ETheSecond, on Flickr

4 by ETheSecond, on Flickr

5 by ETheSecond, on Flickr

Last edited:
I apologize, i didn't know how to upload them correctly.
I will re-upload. But for now if you click them they do expand.

Welcome to the Forum. I am not sure how you are posting these, but as EchoingWhisper says: "These are really small." Check the forum to get some ideas of the size that people usually post. They are difficult to review when they are this small. As well, it wil make it easier for people to refer to an image if you number them. Thanks.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Edit: Your explanation beat my posting on size - bad timing on my part...:mrgreen: Check the "how to" in the "Stickys" at the beginning of the forum for posting directions.

I apologize, i didn't know how to upload them correctly.
I will re-upload. But for now if you click them they do expand.

Try using external image hosting sites like Flickr, ImageShack etc. I recommend ImageShack though, if you are posting them just for C&C cause it won't interfere with your Flickr account where you publish your best images.

Thank you guys. Hope the Edit helped and you can review my images easily now!

Last edited:
My two cents as follows:

The last two photos (the flowers), if you can get back to the spot, would be nice if you filled the frame with just one of the "buds"...

Thanks for the tip AgentDrex, ill try and get that as soon as i can.

The background is a bit distracting, can't say much though, other than making the aperture large, but they generally don't seem to have a smooth bokeh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back