What's new

More Illinois Route 66 Mother Road Festival

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great series. the green '61 Plymouth Belvedere is killer!
 
Great series. the green '61 Plymouth Belvedere is killer!
Yeah, you wouldn't have any trouble finding it in a parking lot. There was another Plymouth with the deepest candy apple red, that I couldn't shoot because of the location and crowd. The paint looked like it was 20ft deep
 
Holy candy floss, batman (the paint jobs). Does no hot rodder stick with Matte black no more :P
 
Holy candy floss, batman (the paint jobs). Does no hot rodder stick with Matte black no more :p
I suspect the paint job on a lot of these cars cost more than many luxury cars
 
Nice shots.
 
Looks like it was overcast? I like the green car. Was it a low rider that lifts up?

No rain forecast, but it sure looked like it. We got there late so most of the owners were still at te awards, no idea on the lift. The other post has some beautiful cars also.
 
I like them. Classic cars always make interesting shots and sights.
 
So cool! Great shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom