What's new

First attempt with ND filter

ecnal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Plymouth, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think it turned out 'eh'. I was rushing, the mosquitoes were biting and I didn't have my tripod. It's also a little tilted.

Just out for a walk and realized the ND was in my bag. It's a cheapy 4x one, got it at bestbuy.

y6Zr2.jpg


Shutter: 10 sec.
Aperture F20
ISO 200
55mm

The sky also is waaaay too bright. But like I said, it was a quick shot.
 
Are you sure you needed such a long shutter speed?
 
No, the exposure shouldn't have been that long. I overdid it, I know. I was just messing around and the 10 second one came out the best as far as composure and angles go.

It's hard to get a straight-on shot when your tripod is a rock at the edge of the water. ;)
 
lol .. the water looks like hardened mud :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom