What's new

First attempt with new 30D

HoosierJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm really just checking my posting abilties with flickr.
I finally sold the three year old XT and bought a very lightly used 30D and a Tamron 17-35 lens. The 30D still had about six weeks warranty on it so I sent it in for a minor adjustment and cleaning. I did manage to take about two dozen pictures first. This one worked out pretty well.

3409537784_016eccff43.jpg
 
Very cute. I want to know what he's looking at!
 
He said a lion was coming.
 
Congrats on a great camera and cool picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom