EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well what an experience to see the Audubon come back out to release the male Juvi Eagle(sister is another week away from release). He took his first flight into the wild after 3 weeks of rehab. Flew across the cemetery and had a rough landing in the first tree. Then he flew of again and we lost him somewhere in the cemetery. went back this evening and he was perched in the tree....adult were near by but never came in when we were there. Will heck it in the morning!

DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/xmobe540/April%202010/DSC_0550.jpg">

[IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/xmobe540/April%202010/DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

PIC_0388.jpg

PIC_0395.jpg

PIC_0514.jpg

I like the last shot. The needles give it a great effect...

Really awesome shots! :) 10, 11 and 12 are my favorite. You did a really great job capturing the details.

7. Would be awesome if you could heal brush or "Creative Fill Tool" them out :D

Awesome set as ever Eric

Good god, the birds almost the same size as that lady! She's lucky he didn't take her with him for a mid-morning snack. Great shots, Eric. #10 nominated.

#7 is 1 young eagle and 2 old buzzards! :lmao:

I'm so glad you were out there for this! Your shots came out great! How do you feel about it, Eric? Do you think he was ready and strong enough?

I have a question for you, is that a juvenile bald eagle or golden eagle? I can't tell, and I can usually tell the difference. I live in bald eagle central (literally have seen about 50-60 of them in one small area), and love eagle shots. These are really neat. :)

I'm so glad you were out there for this! Your shots came out great! How do you feel about it, Eric? Do you think he was ready and strong enough?

Yes...He flew very well! He has been cruising the area, have seen the Adults but I have yet to see them all together. We are sure the little guy has reunited with the Adults.

I have a question for you, is that a juvenile bald eagle or golden eagle? I can't tell, and I can usually tell the difference. I live in bald eagle central (literally have seen about 50-60 of them in one small area), and love eagle shots. These are really neat. :)

Sorry...I should had stated. It's a Bald Eagle (11 weeks old)

Nice of you to be there on our behalves. These are the ones that fell from the nest when the tree went down, correct? Glad they are OK. Do you think the parents are happy to have them back. Do you thinkm they will rebuild the nest close??

Nice of you to be there on our behalves. These are the ones that fell from the nest when the tree went down, correct? Glad they are OK. Do you think the parents are happy to have them back. Do you thinkm they will rebuild the nest close??

Yes this is one from the nest coming down. He has reunited with his Parents and they are seen flying the area. Before the release happened the adults were starting to build a nest again in an adjacent tree. Hopefully this September when they return they will continue the nest started.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back