What's new

First car show pics

Heck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
988
Reaction score
7
Location
New York, Bronx/Westchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2nd time out with my new camera 40dx nikon


1
DSC_0147.jpg


2
DSC_0144.jpg
 
I like the 2nd one. the first one seems overexposed.
 
...camaro looks washed out a bit but it lends to a certain look. Make a good desktop or website background I bet. Great angle.

Buick is nice B)
 
The second one is totally awesome. That could make a great desktop wallpaper/ background.
 
The first one doesn't work well for car pictures. Usually you will want all of the car in focus. The second one is great with the sepia toning.
 
Thanks for comments. I found that it was not easy with the cars at the show parked so close to each other, So I started taking shots of parts of the cars to try and get more than just snap shots. lol
 
The sepia is nice, but macro doesn't work for the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom