What's new

First Close Up Person Shot

The_Saint

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What you think??

One of my classmates, she didn't know i was taking the shot.

darienyi1.jpg
 
Very nice photo. Her expression is very contemplative, and she is very pretty. The light ... what was it? It looks like you did NOT use flash (good!).

The selective colouring of her eyes is not to my taste, but that's just me. If you like it then that is all that counts.
 
If it weren't for the eyes, I'd really like this shot. She looks a bit possessed at the moment! :s
 
selective color is very cheesy imho.
 
oh god more children of the corn!

except this one is older!

teenagers of the corn!

LOL

I'm just kidding, I think the shot is fine, but I couldn't resist. :)
 
The photo would be alot better if it was not selective color.
 
I have to agree with previous comments that this is quite "Village of the Darned" looking..LOL

I've found in the past that selective coloring for eyes really only works well if the person has very bright eyes like green or blue. I still kind of like this one for the whole evil eyes thing though even if that's not what you were going for :)
 
Its light from a window, to the left of the image. Is this one better?

darienez6.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom