What's new

First couple HDR's CnC plz =]

I think the second one is pretty good. Of course I have no idea how to do HDR but it would be something I'd be really proud of!! Nicely done. Wish I could give you some C&C but just wanted to let you know what I thought.
 
I like the second shot. :thumbup: The first picture seems overexposed to me. Kind of washed out.
 
I think the second one is pretty good. Of course I have no idea how to do HDR but it would be something I'd be really proud of!! Nicely done. Wish I could give you some C&C but just wanted to let you know what I thought.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
#2 is awesome, first one is a bit meh.
 
Very very nice job on #2. Do you have a larger size version? The biggest one I can view on your hosting site isn't very big. In any case, nice composition and nice job processing it.
 
I think the background in the first one is really distracting. I really like the whole feeling of the second one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom