First Date ;)

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First Date, A very simple Bangali Girl just waiting in her first date :)

ekjon.jpg

very nice again, let me know how her date works out, i'll fly up to chittagong to meet her if it doesn't ;)

I love the facial expression, there is a bit of 'expectation' written on it. Also the lighting here is really fab, especially on her dress. Its probably good you didn't get that lighting on her face because she probably would have been squinting :)

just a couple quick ideas :)

1. perhaps crop the photo more around the subject? Its a little bit of tossup here to do that or not, on one hand, i like the little details of the hands in the background and to the side, but think the emphasis should be on the girl waiting here.
2. her hair gets lost in the dark background a bit, maybe consider taking a shot of her against the sky?

very nice portrait, i really like the soft focus, which is unusual for me .. nicely done :D

is it me?.... I can't see any images.

Tammy said:
is it me?.... I can't see any images.

No it is not you, it is us, it will not loading automatically for me I am get the RED X at home and just a blank white space at work, if you are getting the RED X you can try manually loading by right clicking it, and then properties, coping link and paste to the address line

Thanks Jeff.

I agree with Mark, crop just a bit closer (especially from the top) and you've got it :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back