Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a decent day.

Walked just under 21km......I need a lighter camera for this stuff. lol A few lifers. Met some new people and saw a few friends.
All in all a great day. Tomorrow we do it all again.....my poor aching feet.

Blackthroated Green Warbler by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Robin family by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Oriole by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Orchard Oriole by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Cape May Warbler by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Cowbird by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

NightHawk by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Black Burnian Warbler by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Awesome set of images Trevor. I love them all but I am especially partial considering the Nighthawk. Also, the Black Burnian is really cute and the added feature of the flying "bug" in the foliage. Again, great shots! :icon_cheers:

Really nice set Trevor, don't think my knees could handle the hike but it looks like it was worth it. Hope your next session is as rewarding. :encouragement:

Terrific set. The inverted oriole is great!

Walked just under 21km

Phhhht, DW can drag me over 24km on a good shopping day, by the time she hits a couple big malls. Have an app on our phones that tracks steps.

Nice set by the way.

Thank you.
Just finished round two. Only 10k today due to I've re-injured a foot fracture and want to be able to go out tomorrow.
Will post images later.

Great series Trevor. I know what you mean about walking around with the gear. I turn 60 on Wednesday so it's not getting any easier. I'm guessing you walked around with the big 500mm.

Very nice pics, all of them and hard to choose which I liked best but #3 grabbed me the most with the acrobatics. You just don't see that too often and it's harder to capture. Good job!

Very nice. I especially like the Orchard Oriole.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back