What's new

First dusk

Don't really see a focal point... I would move the horizon down some just so you have a 1/3 land 2/3 sky thing going on. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at.
 
A quick gimp.
REDONe.jpg


Crop & color change makes it look a lot better IMHO
 
Last edited:
i like the first better and i would love it if you set up like two flashes on the railroad to light it up more. but i like it
 
I'd like the foreground clarified/lightened esp. the woods to the left.
 
Thanx for the replies guys. Dylan-Fishman thanx for the effort i think the colours now looks mysterious.

The trees on the left indeed need brighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom