SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice. #4 is my favorite

Thanks! I’m partial to the 2nd one because the tree is shown off better but the straight on composition is kind of meh. The boat was bobbing around a bit and I was standing in muck so my angles were a bit limited. Almost tipped over when trying to balance for a low angle shot!

That's cool the topper looks to be an actual star fish.

Could be. But the starfish tree topper is pretty popular along the coast up here so I’m hoping everyone isn’t using a real one!

My favorite is #2 followed by #4. Love the reflections.

How appropriate .... everyone is locked down and Christmas is anchored. ;)

Nice tradition. Some nice shots there and I'm waiting to see some early morning or evening shots when the lights are still on. I see strings of lights so I'm assuming it gets lit up.

Strange combination, boat and tree. Some nice reflections and I like No 2 for it's central composition and symmetry:)

How appropriate .... everyone is locked down and Christmas is anchored. ;)

Nice tradition. Some nice shots there and I'm waiting to see some early morning or evening shots when the lights are still on. I see strings of lights so I'm assuming it gets lit up.

Thanks Kirk. Yeah not sure about that. I've seen some sunrise photos and lights were not working. I may try to get a blue hour shot if I can get back there. Marblehead, the town where this is located, is a bit out of the way. Very narrow streets and lots of cars and people to navigate so getting there at that time of day could be challenging.

Strange combination, boat and tree. Some nice reflections and I like No 2 for it's central composition and symmetry:)

Thank you.

Very nice!

Thanks. Do they do anything similar on the South Shore?

just gorgeous ..so crisp and sharp!

Nice set! I really like 1 and 4...but would probably pick 1 if I had to make a choice. (I think the background is a little distracting in 4 but my eye is always attracted to nice boats so could just be me. :1247: )

Most reactions

Back