First HDR attempt

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my first attempts at an HDR image. It could be better. Was going for the heavier Photoshoped look.

Mailbox.jpg

Looks cool. What did you use to make it?

CS3's automate HDR merge.. then after that I played with contrast, and shadows/highlights. saved it and opened it up in lightroom to do afew tweaks there and to save it as a jpeg

I find the colours on the extremely bright side, it is beginning to kind of "dance" in front of my eyes, but maybe that is just the effect you wanted, and if that is so, then yay :cheer: you did succeed!!! :clap:

Just for the fun of playing around a little, I tried to create some really obvious (cartoon-like) HDR photos yesterday, but none of those I played with made me overly happy...

I find the colours on the extremely bright side, it is beginning to kind of "dance" in front of my eyes, but maybe that is just the effect you wanted, and if that is so, then yay :cheer: you did succeed!!! :clap:

Just for the fun of playing around a little, I tried to create some really obvious (cartoon-like) HDR photos yesterday, but none of those I played with made me overly happy...

Yea, i wanted alot of color, I realize it was a bit much and pretty distracting in the picture.

I was also trying to go for more of a cartoonish look, but i didnt get it to where i wanted. So i settled for what i have there. I need to read up a bit more on some of the techniques.

go back and just do the mailbox, i like the look of it, would definately be a nice piece on its own

Most reactions

Back