First HDR C&C welcome

DannyLewis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know what HDR stands for but have no idea about why or the whole concept behind it, so today I grabbed a few pictures of a local building that the owner set fire to a few days ago and this came out first so here it is. Soon I will take the time to read and study on HDR photography until then tear this up with C&C.....

View attachment 27714

Since it was a recent fire I stuck with the dark and gloomy look....

Surely an owner in NE OK would not set fire to his place.

Honestly, I think it looks good for HDR. It doesn't seem over done but the image seems a bit tilted to the right, like the building is going to fall off the frame. Could be just me.

It does look like it will fall, I have to go tomorrow and look and see if it is the structure or what but I see the lean in the front also..................

I went a while ago the leaning is an optical illusion, the building is straight. The owner lost it to the bank for not making payments and she got upset and set it on fire. The insurance turned her away, since a friend of mine lives across the street and happened to get pictures of her entering and leaving the building. Guess he needed the crime stoppers money. THe owner was crazy to begin with. She chased me one day with pruning shears saying she was going to chop off my uh...well any way I out ran her. Does show a lean in the picture though. it was handheld so one pic might be slightly off to give it that affect.

Wow, what a story there. I guess she needed to add to her resume of assault and debt, now she can add arssenist. (If only I had and opening, NOT).

Most reactions

Back