What's new

First landscape attempt

niccas9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
4
Location
Escalon, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love looking at landscape photography so I thought I would try. Was up in Mariposa today for Easter and found a vista with a pretty cool view. Please give me CC as this is my first landscape I have posted on here.

IMG_2956-1.JPG
 
Not too many landsapes work this well in portrait. This one does, however. Seems to be listing slightly to port, however.
 
I like it, could use some touch up in photoshop but its nice!
 
Thanks Sparky. I took the same picture, one standard and one portrait and the portrait shot looked way better. I need to look at my other picture and see if it is leaning or if that is just the grade of the mountains. The left portion of the photo is east and the right is west. To the west is the start of the Sierra Nevada mts and it really starts to climb after about 2500 ft.

Eva- I am going to be getting photoshop soon and I will be asking how I should be editing stuff. I can't way to have more options at my fingertips than what I have now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom