What's new

First Look, First Kiss

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Just Love these

#1
8086909111_ae0d3b09ca_h.jpg



#2
8086909032_f3dfb888c6_b.jpg



#3
8086907679_16342c5a66_b.jpg
 
I am not sure what it is, but the black and whites just don't speak to me. I think it's too much going on with the trees and other things. Probably just me and my eyes seeing how I just came in from the sun.
The groom shot the posts need to be straightened.
The pose on the bride is beautiful, however you REALLY needed to include that line of the far cheek on her. She has a prominent nose and this really accentuates it.The lighting and fill are beautifully done on that one. I wish the balustrade wasn't there, it's really pulling on the eye a lot. Wish for more reflection of her face!
 
Agree with MLeek. Great idea for monochrome series, BUT... way too busy, and at least clone out the tree in #3 growing out of his head.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom