First nature shots with Fujifilm XT2

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks to @Gary A. for his recommendation on the 100-400 with 1.4TC. Just took a few shots when we got to the condo. Shot in fine JPEG provia

1. Heron portrait
1492561721997.jpg

2. Full portrait of Heron
1492561821380.jpg

3. Ibis in water
1492561845936.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Last edited:
Wow JC those are nice.

What a sharp lens. :cool-48: (The x1.4?)
Thanks, yeah and they are dumbed down by the tablet. My wife was even impressed. She was like, those birds are out there? She said dang..... Yes it is the 1.4tc.

Cool pictures, JC. I hope you and the Missus have a GREAT time in Florida!

Cool pictures, JC. I hope you and the Missus have a GREAT time in Florida!
Thanks. She wants to destress at pool while I go explore with camera. We will catch the Rays Tigers game thursday night. Hit Tampa downtown during day, she has my credit card and shops, I hunt for meaningful street shots. Then we head over to St. Petersburgh for game. Botanical garden tomorrow while she hangs at pool. We may go to animal kingdom together, if not, i go to local zoo. We will hit honeymoon island as well, she is on beach, i hunt fot wildlife with 100-400 with tc.

Sent from my SM-T377V using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Oh MAN,livin' the life in Florida! All of that sounds good, buddy! I bet there are plenty of great pictures to be made there. You are ROCKIN' that new Fuji gear!

Impressive lens and TC.

The photos have all EXIF data including color space stripped off. I assume your tablet software is doing that -- a temporary effect of being on vacation.

Joe

These are great and sharp!! I take it the lens you are using is decent? as I'm sure I read using a TCs reduces the quality of your images (kinda the reason I'm holding off getting one).

Very nice. Number 1 is my favourite. Sharp, great color, 'eye contact '.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back