BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #16 #1 is awesome!!!! Is it stitched? POTM nomination!!!!
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks for the nomination No, did not post anything stitched yet. I have some panos prepared of course, but I will only be able to work on them in October I guess.
Thanks for the nomination No, did not post anything stitched yet. I have some panos prepared of course, but I will only be able to work on them in October I guess.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2008 #18 It seems that you have taken over POTM... LOL
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2008 #19 Very beautiful pictures.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Thank you