First Panoramic Attempt...

Cabra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well... here it is. My first attempt at a stitching together job. It looks okay at a glance. Any ideas on ways to get the sky to have the same blue all the way across?

SilverLakeFinal.jpg

Well... here it is. My first attempt at a stitching together job. It looks okay at a glance. Any ideas on ways to get the sky to have the same blue all the way across?

that can be sort of tough. what software did you use for the stitching? it it is done by hand you need to work with brightening up or darken images to make it match ... maybe work with gradients here. but it is a touchy issue.

next time you shoot, watch your horizon, the image seems tilted to the right now.

oh, and you left some white areas which should have been cropped away ;) Where is it anyway, looks like a nice landscape :)

Thanks for the input. I'm just starting out with this and need all the advice possible. Still needs some work.

The image itself is in the Utah mountains. It's near timpanogos for those familiar with Utah.

I shot that with a P&S sony cybershot.

...is to shoot all pano images on manual exposure with the identical exposure. Expose for the brightest area, then use that exposure setting for all images in the same pano.

Cabra, Welcome the forum!!! I have been working with a Mod in getting a panoramic tutorial together, and it's almost done. I'll PM you what we and Alex_B have been working on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back