First Pass On Fall

@zulu42 and others who commented I finally put the series to bed with some modifications. Here it is with the final theme. Just saw this needs a little touch up on some masks, but other than that, it's done
I love it! I definitely agreed with @zulu42 and @SquarePeg about the background not quite matching the scene, and the new background is a perfect fit. As always, adorable subject, great lighting, and your staging is on point!

@zulu42 and others who commented I finally put the series to bed with some modifications. Here it is with the final theme. Just saw this needs a little touch up on some masks, but other than that, it's done
I love it! I definitely agreed with @zulu42 and @SquarePeg about the background not quite matching the scene, and the new background is a perfect fit. As always, adorable subject, great lighting, and your staging is on point!

Thanks Adam!!! In the final cuts the banner in the middle went away completely and the scarecrow and wreath are smart objects on separate layers, allowing me to move them around as needed and adjust independently. I would have saved myself a lot of time if I would have just used an 18% gray background in the beginning.

Most reactions

Back